Conference Administration Services to move, groups merge
Conference Administration Services Ltd. is moving office in London, effective July 14.
The new address will be: 5th Floor, 19-21 Great Tower Street, London, EC3R 5AR, telephone: +44 (0)20 7204 4650; fax: +44(0)20 7204 4666.
CAS cover the following conferences and discussion agreements:
* Far Eastern Freight Conference (FEFC).
* India Pakistan Bangladesh & Ceylon Conference.
* Europe Middle East Rate Agreement.
* East Mediterranean Tariff Agreement.
* Europe West Africa Trade Agreement.
* European/South Pacific & Magellan Conference (ESPMC).
* The Association of West India Trans-Atlantic Steamship Lines (WITASS).
* Europe Canary Islands Conference.
* Europe Southern Africa Conference.
* Europe Portugal & Vigo Conference.
* Europe Morocco Conference.
* Mediterranean Arabia Conference.
* Mediterranean South America Conference.
It also covers the following pension schemes:
* FEFC (Pensions) Ltd.
* FEFC London Secretariat Staff Pension and Life Assurance Scheme (1976).
* Australia & New Zealand Conference Pension and Life Assurance Scheme.
* WITASS Pension & Life Assurance Scheme.
* ESPMC Retirement Benefits Scheme.
In a related development, two carrier groups covering the Europe/Caribbean/South America trade — WITASS and ESPMC — will merge with immediate effect into one single conference to be known as the ESPMC-WITASS Conference. Member lines of the new conference are: CMA CGM, Compania Sud Americana de Vapores, Hamburg Sud, Hapag-Lloyd and “K” Line.
“The lines believe that this simpler structure is more in keeping with today’s trading environment and will facilitate communication between members and their customers,” the carrier group said.