CTSA hiking fuel recovery surcharges
Shipping lines in the Canada Transpacific Stabilization Agreement will raise their fuel recovery surcharges from July 1 to the following amounts:
* $510 (from $410) per 20-foot container.
* $635 (from $545) per 40-foot container.
* $715 (from $615) per 40-foot high-cube container.
* $805 (from $690) per 45-foot container.
* $15 (from $12) weight-measure adjustment.
CTSA members are APL, COSCO Container Lines, Evergreen Line, Hanjin Shipping, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, 'K' Line, MOL, NYK Line, OOCL and Yang Ming.