CTSA lines adjusting BAF, CAF
Shipping lines of the Canada Transpacific Stabilization Agreement will increase their fuel recovery surcharges on Aug. 1 to the following amounts:
* $1,012 (from $904) per 20-foot container.
* $1,265 (from $1,130) per 40-foot container.
* $1,423 (from $1,271) per 40-foot, high-cube container.
* $1,601 (from $1,431) per 45-foot container.
* $28 (from $25) weight-measure adjustment.
At the same time the CTSA's currency adjustment factor will become 8 percent, from 7 percent.
CTSA member lines are APL, COSCO Container Lines, Evergreen Line, Hanjin Shipping, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, 'K' Line, MOL, NYK Line, OOCL, Yang Ming and Zim Integrated Shipping Services Ltd.