CTSA line’s fuel recovery surcharges rise
The 11 shipping lines in the Canada Transpacific Stabilization Agreement will raise their fuel recovery surcharges, effective April 1 to:
* $410 (from $345) per 20-foot container.
* $545 (from $455) per 40-foot container.
* $615 (from $510) per 40-foot high-cube container.
* $690 (from $580) per 45-foot container.
* $12 (from $10) weight-measure adjustment.
CTSA members are APL, COSCO Container Lines, Evergreen, Hanjin Shipping, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, 'K' Line, MOL, NYK Line, OOCL and Yang Ming.