KINTETSU WORLD EXPRESS NAMES REGIONAL MANAGEMENT
Kintetsu World Express USA has appointed new managers for its regional units and announced other assignments.
George Tomiyama will head up the newly designated eastern region of the forwarding company as regional vice president.
Nelson Coe has been named regional vice president of Kintetsu World Express USA’s southern region. This region now includes the company’s offices in Dallas, Austin, Houston, Laredo, Atlanta, Miami and San Juan.
In other appointments:
* Tsutomu 'Tomo' Ikeda is promoted to vice president/ocean department. He was manager of Los Angeles export.
* Akira 'Art' Hyuga, formerly director central region, is assigned the responsibilities of terminal manager of Los Angeles export.
* Yasuo Tanaka is senior director and terminal manager of Chicago Import. He was manager of the Minneapolis/St. Paul terminal.
* Craig Brezonik is promoted to Minneapolis terminal manager. He was sales manager.
* Bobby Houston, operation supervisor of Dallas export takes on additional responsibilities as assistant operation manager of Long Beach ocean export.