Same again for CTSA’s October bunker surcharges
The 11 ocean carriers in the Canada Transpacific Stabilization Agreement said Friday their fuel recovery charge will remain at the following levels as of Oct 1:
* $475 per 20-foot container.
* $635 per 40-foot container.
* $715 per 40-foot high-cube container.
* $805 per 45-foot container.
* $14 weight-measure adjustment.
CTSA members include APL, COSCO Container Lines, Evergreen, Hanjin Shipping, Hapag-Lloyd, Hyundai Merchant Marine, “K” Line, MOL, NYK Line, OOCL and Yang Ming.