Women in International Trade û Northern California names 2007 board
The Women in International Trade ' Northern California Tuesday announced the election of its 2007 board of directors.
Angela Steen of Novell has been named chair of the board and Beth Peterson of Beth Peterson Enterprises Inc., has been named board president.
The 2007 executive team is Andrea Appell of Hewlett Packard, as vice president; Christine Brinkerhoff of Advanced Micro Devices Inc., treasurer; and Adonica Jo Wada of Serko Simon Gluck & Kane LLP, secretary.
Additional WIT-NC board members include:
* Christine Deihl, CargoSmart, as programs director.
* Renee Roe, Fortinet Inc., membership co-director.
* Judy Studebaker, Spansion LLC, membership co-director.
* Michino Gustafson, Hitachi Data Systems Corp., assistant treasurer.
* Monika Sandman, Urusan Consulting, volunteer director.
* Elia Quiros, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, event coordinator.
* Judy Feuerbach, Dimerco Express International, marketing director.
* Susan Hankins, LifeScan, a Johnson & Johnson Co., endowment director.
WIT-NC is a non-profit organization founded in 1989, under the umbrella organization, Organization for Women in International Trade, and works to expand business skills and public awareness of international trade issues. WIT-NC is the second-largest chapter in OWIT, covering the San Francisco-Bay Area.