The June 2022 “State of the Industry Report” — presented in affiliation with Ryder — shares an update on current market conditions across the trucking, maritime and intermodal markets, as well as how global conditions are affecting rates. The data contained within the report provides breakdowns of capacity, volumes and rates as we progress through the end of Q2 2022.
In this report, you will find:
• Truckload volumes stabilized, but spot rates continued downward, following rejection rates’ lead
• Intermodal volumes show no signs of softness, especially when compared to truckload
• Import levels are maintaining some strength over 2021, but the impacts of the Shanghai lockdown haven’t been felt yet
• Outstanding revolving consumer credit is near pre-pandemic levels, indicating consumers might be starting to overextend themselves
• Consumer spending is normalizing, from goods to services, which is a drag on freight volumes heading into the summer months
Download the complimentary report today to access the full insights.