You’ve likely heard the reports of a record number of ships off the Port of LA waiting to be unloaded — blaming the “shortage” of drivers and warehouse workers, as well as an explosion of e-commerce orders. Blythe Brumleve looks at why the global supply chain is in such disarray with the host of Let’s Talk Supply Chain Sarah Barnes-Humphrey and the host of Navigate B2B Steve Ferreira.
Also on this episode of Cyberly, Brumleve is breaking down Facebook’s troublesome history after a new “60 Minutes” report dropped and the platform faced global outages all within 24 hours. Find out what this means for you and your digital marketing priorities.
You can find more Cyberly episodes and recaps for all our live shows here.
- Watch replays of Cyberly on Freightwaves TV
- Follow Cyberly’s podcast on Apple or Spotify
- Connect with Blythe via her website or on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok
- Connect with Steve Ferreira on LinkedIn
- Check out Steve’s website, Ocean Audit, his show Navigate B2B, and his book, Navigating B2B.
- Connect with Sarah Barnes-Humphrey on LinkedIn and Instagram
- Check out Sarah’s show, Let’s Talk Supply Chain, and her SaaS tool, Shipz
Check out these shows next: