Around this time of the year, most businesses are wondering, “Are we on the right track?” Managers are planning budgets, trying to decide where to invest and where to cut back.
That’s where the power of marketing operations comes into play, and it’s essential to know some key foundational skills that will help the company invest in marketing where it makes the most sense.
On this episode of Cyberly, Blythe Brumleve discusses that broader approach to marketing with FreightFriend’s Director of Marketing Phoebe Noce.
She also talks about Facebook reportedly changing its name to focus more on the Metaverse. Learn about what that is and what it could mean for your business.
You can find more Cyberly episodes and recaps for all our live podcasts here.
- Watch replays of Cyberly on Freightwaves TV
- Follow Cyberly’s podcast on Apple or Spotify
- Connect with Blythe via her website or on Linkedin, YouTube, and TikTok
- Connect with Phoebe Noce on Linkedin
- Follow FreightFriend on Linkedin
- Check out FreightFriend’s website
- What if Performance Advertising is Just an Analytics Scam?
Check out these shows next:
- Google My Business Update
- How To Conduct Audience Research with Amanda Natividad
- Artificial Intelligence in Marketing
- How to Audit Your Website (free course)