- This event has passed.
Managing Supply Chain Disruption Through Greater Visibility
07/22/2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EDT
The pandemic and a number of other factors have led to a substantial increase in e-commerce in the first half of 2020. In addition, the elevated demand for many essential goods has disrupted volumes and led to a rise in shipping costs, making it difficult to prepare for the future. In response, many companies are altering the way they do business to meet this rising demand and minimize the impact on their supply chains, both domestically and globally.
To better understand the impact of these factors on the industry and how shippers are preparing for the remainder of 2020 and beyond, FreightWaves and Redwood Logistics partnered on a research initiative and will be exploring the findings of this study during an hour-long webinar on Wednesday, July 22 at 2pm ET. During this webinar, we will explore:
• The fluctuations in shipping costs during the first half of the year and the outlook for the coming months
• Percentage of sales that have shifted online vs. in store and how companies are adjusting
• The steps companies are taking to mitigate pull-forward in demand
• The impact on cross-border shipments due to the economic shutdown
• The importance of freight visibility and the most critical areas of visibility that shippers need
This webinar will feature insights from FreightWaves Research Analyst Andrew Cox, as well as Erin Breen, Vice President of Strategic Sales, and Eric Rempel, Chief Innovation Officer for Redwood Logistics. Register today to join us for the live discussion.