With global developments in free trade agreements (FTAs) influencing supply chain design — most notably the USMCA, RCEP and CPTPP — coupled with less economic dependency on China, rising sanctions and an economic downturn, it is becoming ever more critical to leverage FTAs and benefit from new market opportunities and cost savings.
However, just 23% of businesses interviewed by Thomson Reuters in its 2022 annual global trade survey reported they had taken advantage of all available FTAs. And of those who do, these companies often use manual processes to manage their compliance.
How can you, therefore, raise awareness and manage FTAs successfully to save money and mitigate risk across your supply chain? Join our webinar on Thursday, March 23 at 1pm ET — presented in partnership with Thomson Reuters and EY Tax and Trade experts — where we will offer global insights and practical tips on:
• Understanding global market developments and new unilateral agreements and realizing the cost savings they can offer
• Evaluating the viability of qualifying for an FTA
• How to drive better solicitation responses and earn a certificate
• Leveraging the benefits of technology to save time and money with FTAs
• Mary Anne Hensley, Vice President of Media Operations, FreightWaves/American Shipper (Moderator)
• Zoe Martinez, Global Trade Proposition Lead – Asia and Emerging Markets, Thomson Reuters
• Sharon Martin, Principal – Global Trade, EY
• Lucy Tillet, Senior Product Marketing Manager – EU, Thomson Reuters