Traditional in-cab cameras have historically been a source of dread for drivers, as they’re triggered to record mistakes. Therefore, performance reviews can only cover the driver’s minutes of mistakes – not the countless hours they drove well. While in-cab cameras are an integral part of a carrier’s safety culture, legacy dashcams only allow fleet managers to focus on the negatives.
Netradyne is flipping the script with its positive approach to driver safety and in-cab cameras through Driver•i. The intuitive dashcam allows for frictionless coaching as safety managers can give drivers the recognition they deserve for great driving, while also sharing real-time feedback for risky driving or potential accident scenarios.
Netradyne has partnered with FreightWaves for a twenty-five minute webinar on Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 2 p.m. ET to discuss the benefits of switching to next-gen cameras.
What You’ll Learn:
• Differences between legacy and next-gen cameras
• Making driver coaching seamless and automated for fleet managers
• Benefits to a driver-focused safety program
• How the Driver•i dashcam can improve driver performance and retention
• Bobbi Farrow, Insurance Business Development, Netradyne
Don’t miss this opportunity to improve your fleet’s safety – register now!