Beyond Buzzwords: Tech Strategies That Deliver
The freight and logistics space is rapidly evolving. Automation, technology and business
intelligence have increased the capabilities of modern logistics companies and the expectations of end users. These advancements are largely advertised to push freight and logistics to new heights, providing companies with more efficiency in their daily operations and making it easier to ensure their customers’ success.
It also brings new obstacles. Freight technology and automation reside in a crowded space full of noise and buzzwords. Supply chain leaders are now tasked with sifting through it all to determine what is a true value add-on and what is not. How do they identify what is an opportunity for long-term success and what is not when selecting their partners?
This webinar features insights from Matt Pyatt, CEO of Arrive Logistics; Paul Thompson, Founder and Chairman of Transportation Insight; and Jett McCandless, Founder and CEO of project44, who discuss their views on technology and automation and where it offers the most value for shippers and their customers. They also examine the makings of valuable disruptor versus an exciting PR play and make predictions on tomorrow’s tech trends. FreightWaves partnered with Arrive Logistics to present this hour-long webinar full of much-needed insight on Tuesday, April 2, 2019.
In the recording, you can hear about:
• Awareness and readiness of emerging technologies
• Practical advice on how to invest in technology/partners that move the needle
• Best practices for gathering, synthesizing, and taking action on high-quality data
• Matt Pyatt, CEO, Arrive Logistics
• Paul Thompson, Founder and Chairman, Transportation Insight
• Jett McCandless, Founder and CEO, project44
• George Abernathy, Chief Revenue Officer, FreightWaves (Moderator)