Welcome to FreightCareers, the redesigned website by FreightWaves that connects those seeking a job with those looking to fill one.
Among the benefits for job seekers:
- Featured resume (new product), a highlighted spot on the FreightCareers homepage.
- Blogs providing tribal knowledge and useful insights.
- Vetted and approved jobs, eliminating the “weeds” and scams on other sites.
- Jobs span from entry-level to C-suite, covering all modes and all types (mechanic to president).
- Ability to have a “searchable profile,” allowing employers with resume search to easily find your profile and resume.
Among the employer benefits:
- Resume search access (new product), making it easier to find qualified candidates from the profile pool.
- Dedicated eBlast (new product), a tailored email allowing companies to showcase all of their listings to the FreightCareers target email list.
- Featured listing (new product), high-priority positions that can be highlighted on the FreightCareers homepage to drive traffic and boost applications.
- Social boosting (new product), using FreightWaves’ first-party audience data to reach similar applicants and a targeted audience on social channels.
- Custom advertising packages are available; contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
Additionally, the new site is easier to navigate, offers more visibility to those who leverage the platform and has a better reporting process for both employers and job seekers.
Through Feb. 14, all products are eligible for a 20% discount using the promo code NEWLOOK.
In January, FreightCareers also rebranded its social presence on Twitter and LinkedIn, where daily listings, special offers and announcements can be found.